Waterise presented at the Pareto Securities Cleantech Seminar
OSLO, NORWAY: On 15 October, Executive Chairman of Waterise Niels Petter Wright presented the strong business case of Waterise at Oslo Stock Exchange and Pareto Securities´ Cleantech seminar.
At the seminar, Waterise were joined by twelve cleantech companies that presented their business cases to potential investors. In his presentation, Niels Petter Wright introduced Waterise´s game-changing technology, the team of experts behind the company and its strategic partnerships. The business case has all the ingredients of a profitable business:
- A large addressable market
- A scalable supply and operations
- Based on adding important improvements to the desalination markets
- Significant reduction in energy consumption and use of chemicals
- Reduced use of land and high reliability of water supply
You can see a video of the entire presentation below.